Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 32 - The Chef is in the Building

Pappi (Emily's Dad, Scott) started culinary school this and we got to check his school uniform out. This would also lead to weeks of awesome test food coming. Scott had been wanting do this for a while has been cooking as long I've known him. It was fun explaining to the kids that Pappi was back at school. And since Daddy, and soon Mommy, are back in school as well, I think they may grow up thinking school is just a constant in life.





I think Violet and Fletch just got used to us always going out in the Van. We found them one afternoon just playing in the car. Pretending to go on an adventure. It was very cute and I think they modeled their seat choices after Emily and me. But at least they are wearing seat belts and being safe.

We also had Emily's family over for a cook-out this week. And while we all sat around and ate and had fun. It was Uncle Paul once again who provided the source of entertainment. And luckily I had the camera going to capture it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment